Compressed Coco Blocks
Grow Pharm Coco Coir is a high quality, low sodium growing medium is an environmentally friendly alternative to sphagnum peat moss and is exclusively distributed in Canada by MegaMass. When hydrated with water, bricks, and blocks rapidly expand which saves you time and effort. They can be exclusively used by themselves, blended together or mixed with expanded clay pellets, perlite or topsoil. The product will biodegrade, returning to the earth in three years.
Better still, you can run it through a chipper and amend your soil with it. Incredibly strong, it makes a better candidate for use with enzyme products that convert roots to biomass.
- Each 5kg brick makes between 60-70 litres of ready-to-use soilless media
- Optimum air to water ratio
- Increases nutrient retention and provides essential aeration
- Expands up to 5 times its packaged size
- Great for outdoor gardening
- 100% organic coir fiber
- Flushed of excess sodium
- Coco coir has a neutral pH range of 5.2–6.8